Working your abs is not an easy job! Each of the abdominal muscles respond to training at a different rate, and there is another group of abdominal muscles just below those ‘6-pack’ muscles with fibers pointing in the opposite direction, which makes up your core. This is why no single exercise can attack the core and why it’s so gang hard to work them!
It’s funny to think that this 5-minute plank workout requires virtually no movement! However, you’ll feel the burn in the abs, chest, butt, lower back and core. To get the most out of this workout, engage your core abdominal muscles during each rep!
Download Free EBook Ultimate Finess
The ultimate guide to getting fit, staying fit and staying healthy.
Labels: 5-minute Plank Workout
Feeling like you’ve suddenly turned into the Michelin woman is the opposite of fun. Whether you’re actively trying to lose weight or are pleased with your current physique, bloating can completely throw you off. In the worst case scenario, it might send you into a panicked thought spiral about whether you’ve actually gained as much weight as your favorite skinny jeans would have you believe. In short, you probably haven’t.
“Bloating and actual fat gain feel the same, so it’s easy to confuse the two,” says Abby Langer, R.D. “But they really aren’t—fat is different from gas and water, which are what often contribute to bloating, and fat comes onto your body much more slowly.” So when you feel like you’ve ballooned overnight, or even over the span of a few days, you can usually chalk that up to bloating instead of true weight gain. Now that you have that reassuring bit of information, one question still remains: is there any way to cut down on bloat ASAP? Luckily, the answer is yes.
1. Swap all other beverages for water.It may sound counterintuitive, but drinking a lot of water won’t blow you up, says Langer. Your body often holds onto water so as not to get dehydrated, but if you’re constantly knocking back bottles of H2O, that gives it permission to flush out some of its stores. “Make sure you consume water consistently throughout the day,” says Langer, who recommends drinking around 1.5 liters per day. It’s not just that water trumps all other beverages in terms of hydration—the bubbles in popular carbonated liquids deliver air straight to your gut, and you might have a hard time processing dairy-based options. The result either way? Your body feels like a distended gas factory.
There are fun secrets that you learn over the span of your life as a sexually active being and if you're a good person, you share them with your community. In times of need, you might resort to your kitchen for what ends up being the best lube of all time, or maybe you realize what you needed all along was just a pair of socks. Sex hacks are just an easy way of saying, “Here are some things that might improve your sex life.”
The best part about sex hacks is that everyone has them. I asked my best friend what kind of sex hacks she uses in the bedroom and received way too much information about cock rings (see below). So get comfy, microwave some coconut oil, do some Kegels and orgasm away.
1. Use Your BrainCan you guess what the largest sexual organ is? Hint: It’s not the guy’s junk who is driving a yellow hummer with a pair of testicles hanging off the back. It’s your brain! I’m not just saying that because I think all of your minds, values, and autonomous opinions as strong and independent women are important. I’m saying that because it’s true. Desire, fantasies, and the recognition of sexual stimuli all come from your brain and you can use them to trigger an orgasm. Try paying attention to visuals, scents and scenarios that get you off and make them present during sex. Who knew the Cinnabon scented candle at Bath and Body Works would have so many uses?
2. Coconut Oil As LubeCoconut oil as a multi-purpose, unicorn-like ingredient isn’t a new or revolutionary discovery. But what is new is the realization that the best smelling stuff on earth can also be used during sexy times as an organic, yummy alternative to drugstore lube brands. Not only does it feel, taste and smell good, but it’s good for you too! It’s moisturizing, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial which means it does a great job at preventing yeast infections. Important tip: Don’t use coconut oil (or any oil for that matter) with latex condoms. It’ll weaken the latex and result in tears in breaks.
3. Coconut Oil, always and foreverMicrowave it for a few seconds so it’s warm to the touch and use it as a massage oil before sex. Not only will it feel fantastic, but it’ll leave your skin moisturized and delicious.
4. Find you and your partner's Erogenous ZonesYou already know what they are, I just gave them a name. Erogenous Zones are essentially your sexual pressure points—places on the body with a high concentration of nerve endings that will trigger arousal when stimulated. Okay, okay, I’ll cut the science talk. They’ll make you super horny. Erogenous Zones can be anywhere, but some common places are the neck, the ears, the lower back and the inner thigh. So why is it a sex hack? It’s useful to know that when you kiss someone’s body, you’re not just doing it to tease them. You’re actually enhancing their sexual experience. And if you really want to kill the mood, look deep into their eyes and say, “Stimulate my erogenous zones, baby.”
5. Put pillows under your chestWho says comfy sex can’t be great sex? If you’re on all fours having sex from behind, stack up some pillows to give your chest a place to rest. It’ll take the weight off of your arms and make you feel like you’re having an orgasm on a pile of clouds.
6. KegelsKegel. You probably already know about it, but in case you don’t, I’ll clue you in. The Kegel is an exercise used to strengthen the pelvic floor (to identify which muscles to work out, stop your pee midstream. Now do that throughout the day when you’re not peeing!) and they’re important and necessary for numerous reasons even if they seem like a joke. Not only will they strengthen your bladder, but they can also contribute to a stronger, more powerful orgasm!
7. Wear SocksI keep seeing this on the internet, so I’m going to put it here. According one study, a common complaint amongst people having sex was being cold! So, they gave them socks to wear. Obviously. And guess what? Their orgasms increased by thirty-percent. Once people were cozy, they were able to focus on their own sexual climax much better. Who knew it could all be so simple?
8. Be Nice To Each OtherPeople who feel confident about their bodies have better, healthier sex. It’s just a fact of life. So compliment each other, point out what you love about your partner’s body, braid their hair, whatever.
9. Learn Your Partner’s AnatomyBecause if you know where everything is, you’ll know how to get around. Nothing is worse than someone who doesn’t know the difference between a clitoris and an elbow.
Here are 10 Fruits For Weight Loss
1. AvocadoThis is the first fruit to top the list and that too for a reason. It’s simple. Because it is the best fruit for weight loss.
Avocado is enriched with omega 9 fatty acids and is a great way to lose weight. It speeds up metabolism by burning the fat and boosting energy. You will also derive several other health benefits. So have an avocado on a regular basis and you will lose weight and stay fit. So make a salad or guacamole and the difference will be visible.